Why The Kensington Falls Church? Because “We Promise to Care for and Love You Just As We Do Our Own Family!” We are seeking individuals for all departments who are eager to grow both professionally and personally, and who are driven by our core values: love for seniors, respect for each other, spirit to serve and passion for excellence
Salary: $19-21/hr + full benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the accounts receivable process including the preparation of monthly billing, recording and posting resident payments, and researching and resolving minor billing disputes. Post collections on resident accounts and follow up on overdue accounts.
- Assists with the accounts payables process including scanning invoices, distributing invoices to departments for coding, and posting invoices to the proper GL account for payment.
- Processes staff payroll and maintains accurate payroll records.
- Assists in preparing monthly financial operating statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, capital expense summaries, and other financial reports
- Administers the recruitment process including placing ads/ job opening notices, accepting applications, conducting pre-screening, scheduling interviews, conducting background checks, and administering pre-employment testing.
- Administers employee benefits programs including open enrollment, resolving claims, change reporting, approving payments, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Administers training program to ensure that all team members meet training requirements for their position. Updates training requirements for each position, ensures all team members attend required training, resources training materials, and tracks effectiveness of training delivery. Conducts new team member orientation.
- Administers the team member performance management process including training managers to coach and discipline team members, establishing reward/ recognition programs, administering completion of performance appraisal/improvement reviews, investigating performance problems, managing the “Open Door” communication system, and conducting exit interviews.
- Assists in developing and implementing of personnel policies and procedures.
- Verifies the accuracy of ongoing supplies and fixed asset inventories.
- Maintains and distributes employee handbook and HR policies and procedures manual.
- Assists with ensuring state and federal regulatory policy and record keeping requirements are met with regard to affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, fair labor standards, compensation, hiring, and unemployment compensation.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as required.
- Attends training courses and participate in other professional development activities as required.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Must have excellent verbal skills and communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team based environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Property Management Systems.
- Ability to efficiently operate all functions of the property telephone system
- Thorough understanding of various alarm systems used in the community.
- Must be able to clearly and proficiently communicate with people of all ages, while maintaining an energetic and positive attitude.
- Must be able to read and write English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- High school diploma required. College education strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining a calm, efficient demeanor.
- Be in good health, and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days after employment.
- Demonstrates freedom from pulmonary tuberculosis by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days after employmentMust be criminally cleared by DOJ and FBI via the Live-Scan process prior to initial presence in the facility.