Because we care. Because we take our responsibilities seriously.
Because our residents are family… We are working continually to sustain a COVID-safe environment. We are complying with the latest recommendations and requirements issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local Department of Health. Read further below on our safety measures we are taking now; subject to change pursuant to latest guidelines.
- We monitor team members for fever and symptoms of illness.
- A team member who exhibits symptoms leaves our community immediately and resumes working on-premises only when all CDC return-to-work guidelines are met.
- Team members wear masks and practice social distancing if needed.
- Team members are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE), such as protective face shields, N95 or surgical masks, isolation gowns, and gloves if needed.
- Team members wash hands and use hand sanitizer routinely throughout their shift.
- We monitor resident temperatures and oxygen levels throughout the day.
- Residents wear masks when needed.
- We remind residents to wash and sanitize their hands throughout the day and give assistance, if needed.
- Our residents have eagerly received the COVID vaccinations. New residents must be vaccinated prior to move in.
- We follow guidelines from the Department of Health and CDC regarding visitation.
- We also offer our residents and their families virtual connection with video chat, phone calls, and FaceTime sessions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- We stock and regularly monitor an inventory of protective masks, face shields, gloves and gowns for use by team members and residents.
- We use CDC-approved disinfectants, including Clorox 360, throughout our community, in high-traffic areas and in resident apartments.
- We use Proctor and Gamble cleaning products that have been deemed effective against COVID-19.
- We partner with a fully vaccinated move management company that upholds infection control policies and procedures that are equivalent to ours.
We are here to help. Please contact us today if you have more questions about The Kensington’s safety measures and our promise to keep loved ones safe.