Walk Off Parkinson’s at Nationals Park
Join Us for a Day of Inspiration & Support Walk Off Parkinson’s is a free family-friendly walk and fundraising program to support those in our
Join Us for a Day of Inspiration & Support
Walk Off Parkinson’s is a free family-friendly walk and fundraising program to support those in our community impacted by Parkinson’s Disease:
- Self-paced walk ending with a victory lap on the field at Nationals Park.
- Demonstrations of activities that help such as yoga, dance and boxing.
- Lectures by Neurologists/Movement Disorder Specialists.
- Children’s activities.
- Information about resources available for those impacted by Parkinson’s.
- The opportunity to take photos in the dugouts at Nationals Park!
- Ask a Specialist: Get your questions answered one-on-one with physical therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and social workers.
- Let’s show those with Parkinson’s that they DO NOT face this relentless disease alone! Learn more about the Walk Off Parkinson’s event…
Come join The Kensington as we team up with our sister-property, Kensington Park – our Goal is to raise $1,000 to contribute to the walkers. Look for our information table at Nationals Park – Home of the Washington Nationals.
If you would like to participate along with The Kensington staff and families, please click the link to REGISTER ONLINE and we would be happy to have you join us!
(Sunday) 8:30 am - 12:00 pm