Our Resolution Tree
Each month we have hosted a Tree that not only gives but shares! For the month of January, we celebrated Residents & Team members “New Year’s Resolutions”. Take a look and enjoy at a sampling of what was shared! Here’s wishing you all the best of luck in meeting or exceeding this personal goals and Happy New Year to ALL!
- Exercise more, Eat Healthy food, Be less stressed,
- Change your thoughts and change your world
- Exercise More, be more engaged, give back to the community,
complain less, love more
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success
- I want to have more time for myself and my education and focus on brightening my future
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship
- Move forward, shine greater, be your best, Be great yourself, Be Thankful
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible!
- Staying positive, starting college, working out, working hard and loving life
- Be less angry, be more tolerant, embrace the small moments, take
nothing or no one for granted
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall
behind you in 2018